terms and conditions
What you really should read but probably wont.
- Qualifying purchase for a stamp on tossed rewards is a single transaction over £3.50 in value
- “free lunch” comprises a meal up to the value of £7
- Free lunch voucher is valid for 1 month after issue
- Tossed reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time
- Full terms and conditions for the use of Tossed Rewards can be found within the app
- Your access to and use of www.tosseduk.com (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Tossed or otherwise used by Tossed as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Tossed shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- We cannot be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The website may be suspended temporarily or permanently, and without notice in the case of system or server failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond our control.
- Any material you transmit or post to the Website, where possible, shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in the posting or upload for any and all our commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material that is
- Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminator, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- For which you have not obtained all necessary approvals
- Technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data)
- While every care is taken with the information on the Website, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions on the Website. All graphics, artwork, photographs, text, logos, user interface and any computer code (“Material”) is subject to change. The Material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such Material. The Material on the Website is provided as it is, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms.
- You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law, liability for any loss or damage which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Website, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of this site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
- Our Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Social media competitions
- All competitions will be posted and entries will be valid from Twitter, Facebook & Instagram social media platforms unless stated otherwise.
- All competition requirements will be stated in the post and must be carried out in order to form a valid entry.
- The date of competition end will be stated in the competition post.
- All prizes must be collected from our Baker Street Tossed and winners must be able to travel to collect at their own cost unless stated otherwise, no cash alternative will be offered. Prize will be stated in the competition post.
- All winners will be contacted through direct messages or a reply comment to announce success.
- All winners will be selected at random if a prize draw is specified, competitions will be judged by a panel including one independent member and a winner will be selected by them.
- Tossed is not responsible to for inability of a winner to take up a specified prize.
- In the event a prize is posted to a winner and the prize is not received, Tossed does not assume responsibility and will not refund or replace the lost prize.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with the competition and it is a condition of entry that winners agree to their names & images being made publicly available.