find out what we're doing to keep our team and our guests safe
- Contactless and cashless ordering
- Tossed pioneered cashless ordering in 2016 and operates in store with self-service kiosks. During the COVID-19 epidemic, ordering is encouraged through our website.
- We have removed all paper menus and provide digital menus through our kiosks and on our website.
- We work with our delivery partners to ensure a compliant partnership.
2. Restricted capacity in-store
- Guest numbers in store are monitored with fewer tablets available for use, and these are separated from one another. These are cleaned after use.
- Our seating areas are closed to ensure that dwell time is minimised and that everyone can collect their food as efficiently and safely as possible. Our guest toilets are also closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
3. Face coverings to be worn by team and guests
- Government guidelines state face coverings should be worn in all shops and take away food businesses. Team are provided with face coverings and will be using them in store.
- Please use a face covering when you visit our stores
4. Hand-washing, surface cleaning and sanitiser
- Hand washing frequency has been increased to every 20 mins, as well as cleaning of all surfaces in use.
- Use of mobile phones during shift by team is prohibited to maintain cleanliness.
- Sanitiser is provided by the entrance of the store for visitors, as well as back-of-house and in the bathrooms for team.
5. Disposable cutlery
- Until further notice, cutlery will no longer be self-service, and will only be provided on request from behind the service counter.
6. Clearly visible distancing guidelines
- The guest flow in-store is managed by floor markings and queue distancing and separated from the production areas as much as possible. Store-specific operational flow diagrams have been prepared to highlight risk points where face-to-face working or pinch points exist.