chocolate vegan protein pancakesPosted on 9th February 2018 recipes
Join us in being a little bit vegan this Pancake Day!
These yummy vegan protein pancakes will go down a treat with all your plant-based pals. With only 4 ingredients these vegan protein pancakes are super cheap and really easy to make. We don’t skimp on the chocolatey goodness either, so whether you’re veggie, vegan or a fully fledged meat maniac these are delicious and packed with as much muscle-repairing vegan protein that you can shake a stick at.
You will need:
- 120g rolled oats
- 360ml almond milk
- 1 ripe banana (sliced)
- 1 scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder
- a blender (for blending not for eating)
- Whizz your oats in a blender to make a fine flour
- Add almond milk and chopped banana and whizz it all again
- Add your chocolate protein powder. You don’t have to make it with chocolate protein powder but we love that chocolatey taste! Then give it a final whizz in the blender
- The consistency should be smooth and thick but you should still be able to ladle it into your frying pan
- Pop a drop of oil in your frying pan on a medium-high heat and ladle the mixture into the pan
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the mixture starts to lift
- Enjoy your amazing vegan protein pancakes!